4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Sale in Corona Queens , New York City 1.6 L4 1587cc SOHC 8 valve 4AC Complete Running Engine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
unbelievableny

For Sale in Corona  Queens , New York City  1.6  L4  1587cc  SOHC  8 valve   4AC Complete Running Engine Empty
PostSubject: For Sale in Corona Queens , New York City 1.6 L4 1587cc SOHC 8 valve 4AC Complete Running Engine   For Sale in Corona  Queens , New York City  1.6  L4  1587cc  SOHC  8 valve   4AC Complete Running Engine EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:11 pm

Best Offer
-
Engine is Complete and installed in a running rolla so you wont have to make any guesses about its condition or take ANYBODIES word about its condition
Mechanics and Novices welcome

Listen to it run
Hear it run
Make the only decision you can and SHOULD make when it comes to buying a used engine
Experienced mechanics and oldtimers will tell you Buy an running engine thats in a running car!
NOT ON THE GROUND with pieces missing from it!!

Please bring any diagnostic tools you need to perform any tests you feel you need to perform to check the engine out

I repeat this is in a RUNING !rolla!
Can be used in an ae82 chasis and /or an aae86 chasis for a direct drop in replacement
IT IS NOT ON THE FLOOR of a basement OR in their SHED or Backyard!
IT IS NOT ON THE FLOOR of a scrap yard or junkyard
IT IS NOT IN SOMEONES BACKYARD cheers cheers cheers

Its fully installed in a Running rolla! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dominican365

Dominican365

For Sale in Corona  Queens , New York City  1.6  L4  1587cc  SOHC  8 valve   4AC Complete Running Engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale in Corona Queens , New York City 1.6 L4 1587cc SOHC 8 valve 4AC Complete Running Engine   For Sale in Corona  Queens , New York City  1.6  L4  1587cc  SOHC  8 valve   4AC Complete Running Engine EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:45 am

hi i am VERY interested in the engine if you still have it email me my email iz manuelfer85@yahoo.com. i live in north jersey
Back to top Go down

For Sale in Corona Queens , New York City 1.6 L4 1587cc SOHC 8 valve 4AC Complete Running Engine
Page 1 of 1