4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SoCal Ae86 For Sale complete and running

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SocalAE86

SoCal Ae86 For Sale complete and running Empty
PostSubject: SoCal Ae86 For Sale complete and running   SoCal Ae86 For Sale complete and running EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:18 am

only serious buyers/traders will not answer a million question the main thing is THE CAR IS RUNNING HAS FULL POWER and it's faster than my 82 celica with a 22r motor with a weber.

car owes $649 in the dmv i went already, White 1986 Toyota Corolla SR5 Coupe, true ae86 checked the vin, AUTOMATIC, CLEAN TITLE, RUNS, FULL TUNE-UP, OIL CHANGE, stock motor 4AC , Starts at the first pump, has a spoiler idk from what car, has struts that are color yellow haven't checked the brand might be koni, i bought a small filter to replace the stock big intake/air cleaner so it could sound mean as hell ! comes with stock wheels.

one headlight needs a bulb, centerconsole is cracked, needs hood latch, driver seatbelt. WILL HEAR ALL CASH OFFERS AND/OR TRADES! send me your number and i will call you and NO TEXT.
Back to top Go down

SoCal Ae86 For Sale complete and running
Page 1 of 1