4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

picture thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
adymoto

adymoto

Car : 1987 AE82 sedan

picture thread Empty
PostSubject: picture thread   picture thread EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:49 pm

i was looking around the site and didnt find any kind of picture thread so here ya go..post picture of ur self and then a pix of wat u drive..show ur face!..lol afro i'll start it off:
here's a pix of me:
picture thread Picture072
old pix...lol
here's a pix of my ride:
picture thread 6773_1216516691135_1175371680_12217

now post people!..lol
Back to top Go down
inagawa

picture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: picture thread   picture thread EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:08 am

i'm going to post one... i'm just looking for my camera usb cord to load them, lol
Back to top Go down
steamjam

steamjam

Car : 1980 Corolla, and a bunch of 4AC parts..

picture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: picture thread   picture thread EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:08 pm

Here is my Corolla. Not 4AC powered, instead its a 3TC.

picture thread 20h9cno

So far, Its got AE86 suspension all the way around, GTS axle, coil overs, T3 camber plates RCA's and a Celica 5 speed.

I did recently manage to score a 50 dollar fwd 4AC out of an AE82 from my brother. I'm going to turn it into a 7AC based on what I've read here on the board. I don't know yet what I am going to stick it in. I have an old FX-16 GTS 5 speed tranny that I got for free and I've been cruising Craigslist recently for a Corolla 4 door hatch back, or a Chevy Nova hatchback... however instead of another Toyota, I'm seriously thinking about being alittle different (And be smog exempt in Ca) by installing the engine along with an MR2 transmission amidship into a VW Bug, and go for the whole "German-Look" thing.
Like this:
picture thread VolksWorld_German_Look_02

Im hoping that the 7AC thats cammed, has atleast 10.1 compression, a set of side drafts (which I already have) and good exhaust (I guess Ill just haveto make a header for it.. Sad ) will return something like 140-150HP. And do so reliably.... If thats possible then I'll swap the 4AC head off and convert the whole thing to a hybrid 7AGZE.. (or something like that)
Back to top Go down
serchmarc

picture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: picture thread   picture thread EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:14 pm

steamjam wrote:
Here is my Corolla. Not 4AC powered, instead its a 3TC.

picture thread 20h9cno

So far, Its got AE86 suspension all the way around, GTS axle, coil overs, T3 camber plates RCA's and a Celica 5 speed.

I did recently manage to score a 50 dollar fwd 4AC out of an AE82 from my brother. I'm going to turn it into a 7AC based on what I've read here on the board. I don't know yet what I am going to stick it in. I have an old FX-16 GTS 5 speed tranny that I got for free and I've been cruising Craigslist recently for a Corolla 4 door hatch back, or a Chevy Nova hatchback... however instead of another Toyota, I'm seriously thinking about being alittle different (And be smog exempt in Ca) by installing the engine along with an MR2 transmission amidship into a VW Bug, and go for the whole "German-Look" thing.
Like this:
picture thread VolksWorld_German_Look_02

Im hoping that the 7AC thats cammed, has atleast 10.1 compression, a set of side drafts (which I already have) and good exhaust (I guess Ill just haveto make a header for it.. Sad ) will return something like 140-150HP. And do so reliably.... If thats possible then I'll swap the 4AC head off and convert the whole thing to a hybrid 7AGZE.. (or something like that)

what? scratch
ill use a vw bug with a 300v and 1200amp motor

cheers cheers cheers
wish me luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

picture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: picture thread   picture thread Empty

Back to top Go down

picture thread
Page 1 of 1