4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thread Deleted? WTF?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SidewaysEightSix

SidewaysEightSix

Car : 86' AE86/84' AE86/85' AE86/81' KP61/09' Scion xB

Thread Deleted? WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Thread Deleted? WTF?   Thread Deleted? WTF? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:19 pm

I'd like to know why my thread got deleted? (R1 Carbs + 4AC ) becuase now the usefull info I was using as referance is gone, and no matter how much I search, I can't find the other build thread I was linked to.

This is aggrivating when my mount setup has been repeatably failing and the referance pictures posted would be a great deal of help to me right now. Mad

And to make matters worse, I can't even find his posts or thread to PM him privatly for help, and advice. This really sucks considering there is an event less then a week away that I'm desperatly trying to make.

Can a mod at least give me a reasonable answer?
Back to top Go down
overspool

PostSubject: Re: Thread Deleted? WTF?   Thread Deleted? WTF? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:48 pm

Yeah. What the HELL happened?! It was an AWESOME and informative thread, and shouldn't have gotten deleted. It was a great reference. It makes no sense to delete it, move it, or ANYTHING. I was just about to read through it so I could see the intake manifold setup...
Back to top Go down
NP75
Admin

Car : AE86

PostSubject: Re: Thread Deleted? WTF?   Thread Deleted? WTF? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:49 pm

You need to chill out a bit and not jump to conclusions. I did not remove it. I am not sure if Eric can delete threads or not but I seriously doubt that he would remove it. I has happend once before that someone reported a thread going missing with out my deleting it. I think that it was Kauaisoljah that had a similar set up. This is his build thread:

https://4ac-powered.forumotion.com/t654-ash-s-ae86
Back to top Go down
https://4ac-powered.forumotion.com
SidewaysEightSix

SidewaysEightSix

PostSubject: Re: Thread Deleted? WTF?   Thread Deleted? WTF? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:17 pm

NP75. I don't need to chill lol. I'm sorry if that came out pretty harsh, it was not my intent, but you can understand my frustration. I was unaware of this isuue with threads randomly disappearing, so I apologize. Any other forums i'm on this doesn't happen without a mod being responsible, and that usually results in some kind of warning or PM explaining. So again, I hope you understand my reasoning. Thank you for giving me a name aswell, the odd name would be nearly impossible to guess.

Is there any archives you have access toand can bring the thread back? Anyway, thank you for your response NP75. I'll keep my negative comments away from here.

This event means a lot to me as it is a memorial for a local drifter/hero of mine who recently passed away. This is probably why I'm getting so frustrated with non-stop issues and snags.
Back to top Go down
NP75
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thread Deleted? WTF?   Thread Deleted? WTF? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:34 pm

It was mostly directed to overspool, I added that bit after I saw his post. I can understand your being frustrated. Good luck getting it sorted out.
Back to top Go down
overspool

PostSubject: Re: Thread Deleted? WTF?   Thread Deleted? WTF? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Lol. Just find it prease.
Back to top Go down
NP75
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thread Deleted? WTF?   Thread Deleted? WTF? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:58 pm

If it's gone, it's gone. There is nothing that I can do that won't cause more problems than it solves.
Back to top Go down
overspool

PostSubject: Re: Thread Deleted? WTF?   Thread Deleted? WTF? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:26 pm

That's interesting that a thread would just disappear. Something weird with the hosting or something?

I don't mean to come off as a douche, I know I'm new here. I'm just a little frustrated that something so informative would just disappear.
Back to top Go down
NP75
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thread Deleted? WTF?   Thread Deleted? WTF? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:38 pm

The only conclusion that I can come to is some sort of issue with forumotion.
Back to top Go down
DjSpecter

PostSubject: Re: Thread Deleted? WTF?   Thread Deleted? WTF? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:56 pm

case if anyone wants to know...forummotion crashed on the 20th or 21 i belive. just google it if you dont belive me.
Back to top Go down
EricsFreeAE86

EricsFreeAE86

Car : 93 BMW 318is

PostSubject: Re: Thread Deleted? WTF?   Thread Deleted? WTF? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:57 pm

I can delete stuff, but I wouldn't delete something with pics or info. I delete the hell out if spambots and junk like that lol.
Back to top Go down
SidewaysEightSix

SidewaysEightSix

PostSubject: Re: Thread Deleted? WTF?   Thread Deleted? WTF? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:01 am

DjSpecter wrote:
case if anyone wants to know...forummotion crashed on the 20th or 21 i belive. just google it if you dont belive me.

that's about when it disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread Deleted? WTF?   Thread Deleted? WTF? Empty

Back to top Go down

Thread Deleted? WTF?
Page 1 of 1