4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looking for a 5 speed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NotanAE86

Car : 83 2 door sedan

looking for a 5 speed Empty
PostSubject: looking for a 5 speed   looking for a 5 speed EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:09 pm

I'm looking for a 5 speed trans (probably settle for a 4 speed also) for the AE72 the bad part is I'm east coast. All the scrap yards around me have ... 86'd all the old Corollas and the ones they do have are also lagomatics. since all the other ones got torn to bits on the local circle tracks.... jerks..

and a Square headlamp GT grill would be on the list of looking fors.

I don't have a truck or other transport for it besides the 83 corolla. (not the first time hauling something too heavy in the poor old car so I'll probably have to pay for shipping unless some other method is available. (my work has a dock and forklift if it comes to truck transport)
Back to top Go down
EricsFreeAE86

EricsFreeAE86

Car : 93 BMW 318is

PostSubject: Re: looking for a 5 speed   looking for a 5 speed EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:03 am

Nothin wrong with the east coast! I love you Keep your eyes out in local classifieds, you never know what's in the next neighborhood. My 86 was sitting in my father-in-law's driveway for the last 9 years! cheers I'll see if I can find anything around the Chattanooga area, but I can't promise anything.
Back to top Go down
NotanAE86

Car : 83 2 door sedan

PostSubject: Re: looking for a 5 speed   looking for a 5 speed EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:19 pm

nothing wrong with it, until you go looking for old Corolla parts in North Carolina..... I found out today there is only one junkyard in all of NC with an early 80's corolla, called and it's a Lagomatic no good body panels station wagon. If I could find the people that are using them for circle cars I could probably find one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a 5 speed   looking for a 5 speed Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for a 5 speed
Page 1 of 1