4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS**

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AE86COUPE

New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS** Empty
PostSubject: New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS**   New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS** EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Whats up fellas! Little intro here. I just purchased my new project.....
Its a 1986 AE86 Coupe, Of course an SR5 with old faithful under the hood! Ive been looking for one for a while, And finally stumbled across one at a local salvage yard and I picked her up.....

I was there for a bumper for a 94' Corolla. And I noticed the little coupe parked out front I knew right off the bat what it was. I asked if it was for sale....He said yeah for $650! For a second I thought he said $1650 knowing he could get that considering its condition. I ended up getting it for $600 clean title, 200k on the clock, supra wheels, new kuhmo tires. I mean it was a no brainer!!

Im still in shock on the condition of this car, No rust, I really mean no rust! Body straight, Interior is in great shape. Runs extremely well. The previous owner, Had done the timing belt, new battery, new alternator, plugs and wires etc.

Now im in the process of doing all my mods! So far I have added a Spectre air filter kit, Spectre crankcase filter, Ditched all the vacuum wires and emissions stuff, Ditched the a/c, compressor, condensor and all the lines, gutted the cat, Chopped off the muffler ( muffler had a couple holes in it).....Oh cant forget my hood scoop! Cut out the hood right above the air filter, Looks great IMO.

Now that ive been removing things, Its time to start adding things and this is where the real fun starts!!

Anyway just wanted to introduce myself and my new toy, And im happy I found a forum thats dedicated to the 4AC considering we get no love from all the 4AG guys!! LOL

**UPDATE** Finally figured out how to host my pictures!! Thanks for the help fellas. Well here she is, She is very dirty. And you can see all my greasy hand prints from wrenching on her this past week!! Ha Ha

[img]New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS** Photo_082210_004[/img][img]New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS** Photo_082210_003[/img][img]New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS** Photo_082210_002[/img]

Last edited by AE86COUPE on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added mods)
Back to top Go down
Lawnie420

Lawnie420

Car : 1984 ae86 zenki sr5 coupe 4ac

PostSubject: Re: New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS**   New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS** EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Welcome to the forum show us all some pics
Back to top Go down
Http://juggaloclownz.the-up.com
AE86COUPE

PostSubject: Re: New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS**   New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS** EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Thanks!

Pics are coming, I need to get her off those jackstands!!

I'll snap a few pics though.
Back to top Go down
red rolla

red rolla

PostSubject: Re: New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS**   New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS** EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:45 pm

Sounds like you got an awesome deal. Congrats and welcome.
Back to top Go down
resbitime

resbitime

Car : 1983 corolla

PostSubject: Re: New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS**   New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS** EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:41 am

great story good luck ,wellcome
Back to top Go down
AE86COUPE

PostSubject: Re: New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS**   New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS** EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:06 am

Thanks for the welcome guys! Im really excited to get this car modded out as much as possible!!

The bonus to the 4AC is that this car is extremely easy to work on! Its so simple, Sure beats these new cars running around with 1,000 wiring harnesses and vacuum lines!

Im gonna get some pics up today!
Back to top Go down
AE86COUPE

PostSubject: Re: New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS**   New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS** EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:46 am

**HELP! I cant figure out how to load my pictures? I resized them and everything......Anyone care to help!??
Back to top Go down
NP75
Admin

Car : AE86

PostSubject: Re: New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS**   New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS** EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:27 pm

Where are they hosted? Flikr doesn't seem to work well, Photobucket is what I use.
Back to top Go down
https://4ac-powered.forumotion.com
Lawnie420

Lawnie420

Car : 1984 ae86 zenki sr5 coupe 4ac

PostSubject: Re: New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS**   New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS** EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:03 pm

I use my memory card for a phone and used the button on here with the save icon it choose file the select host image You wont see the image unless you select preview you can still edit post once you like it select send
pics should still remain thats the way i did it
hope it helps oh and it will create a servimge account automatically for you
Back to top Go down
Http://juggaloclownz.the-up.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS**   New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS** Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the site! **UPDATED WITH PICS**
Page 1 of 1