4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lookng to buy a front driver seat for Corolla

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ElamentalK

Car : AE86

Lookng to buy a front driver seat for Corolla Empty
PostSubject: Lookng to buy a front driver seat for Corolla   Lookng to buy a front driver seat for Corolla EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:09 pm

I am looking to buy a new front seat for my corolla, I don't really want racing seats, as I would like the car to look as stock as possible. I was wondering if anyone was selling a used seat or if there were any recommendations for seats that are cheap and look great. Also I live in Canada so, shipping might be an issue, but I would still love any recommendations or offers, Thanks!
Back to top Go down
rumsawatti

PostSubject: Re: Lookng to buy a front driver seat for Corolla   Lookng to buy a front driver seat for Corolla EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:20 pm

Try the wanted section. Anyway, what kind of seats are you looking for sr5 or gts? If you have sr5 seats GTS ones are great upgrades that maintain original goodness. They look great, I've had tons of compliments on just those seats haha. I knew a guy put civic or integra seats in his hatch, but I dont think I have a picture, they looked good though.  You could also use supra seats and mr2 seats with modifications, but those also look nice and help keep it somewhat original. If you want to use another cars seats but still be toyota and have a real sporty/race look, try celica gts seats. If I were you though, id just source a set of good condition GTS seats(preferably kouki) and call it a day.
Back to top Go down
ElamentalK

Car : AE86

PostSubject: Re: Lookng to buy a front driver seat for Corolla   Lookng to buy a front driver seat for Corolla EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:13 pm

I have SR5 seats, I'd love to get some GTS ones though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lookng to buy a front driver seat for Corolla   Lookng to buy a front driver seat for Corolla Empty

Back to top Go down

Lookng to buy a front driver seat for Corolla
Page 1 of 1