4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB 4AC Cooling Hardline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeonsah

Jeonsah

WTB 4AC Cooling Hardline Empty
PostSubject: WTB 4AC Cooling Hardline   WTB 4AC Cooling Hardline EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:34 pm

Hi guys,

Figure this would be the best place to find what I am looking for. I am in need of a 4ac cooling hardline for my swap. If you have one, please email me at:

ssbmindgamer@msn.com

Please include your price and paypal!

Here is a picture of what I am talking about just incase:

https://2img.net/h/i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii10/Mighty_Duckster/4A-GE%20Water%20Guide/water_pipes.jpg

Thank you!

Vic
Back to top Go down
EricsFreeAE86

EricsFreeAE86

Car : 93 BMW 318is

PostSubject: Re: WTB 4AC Cooling Hardline   WTB 4AC Cooling Hardline EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:09 pm

Vic what swap are you doing? I'll look in my party box but I don't think I have one.
Back to top Go down
Jeonsah

Jeonsah

PostSubject: Re: WTB 4AC Cooling Hardline   WTB 4AC Cooling Hardline EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:23 pm

Im doing a smallport swap. I need to use the 4ac hardline and flip it upside down so I can run the knock sensor. Is there another way to do this? I know of a few other ones but I wasnt too happy with how they would turn out.
Back to top Go down
EricsFreeAE86

EricsFreeAE86

Car : 93 BMW 318is

PostSubject: Re: WTB 4AC Cooling Hardline   WTB 4AC Cooling Hardline EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:48 am

Yeah that's the best way to do it. Upside down the tube is way far away from the oil drain tube at the back of the head too. I ran it like that on my carb big port. I don't have iy BTW. Mine was rusted and I bought one here lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB 4AC Cooling Hardline   WTB 4AC Cooling Hardline Empty

Back to top Go down

WTB 4AC Cooling Hardline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4AC Powered :: For Sale & Wanted To Buy-
Jump to: