4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOLD! SOLD! new in the box: Remanufactured Toyota 4AC Alternator (Oregon)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ae86andkp61

SOLD! SOLD! new in the box: Remanufactured Toyota 4AC Alternator (Oregon) Empty
PostSubject: SOLD! SOLD! new in the box: Remanufactured Toyota 4AC Alternator (Oregon)   SOLD! SOLD! new in the box: Remanufactured Toyota 4AC Alternator (Oregon) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:27 pm

Hello,

I am cleaning out the garage and getting rid of some spares I probably won't be using. My loss could be your gain. I have a BNIB Toyota remanufactured alternator for a 4AC I bought at the dealer and have never used! I paid about $140 for it, will let it go for $80. Located in Portland, OR. Willing to ship, let me know your zip for shipping quote. They don't come any nicer than this, and Toyota quality!

SOLD! SOLD! new in the box: Remanufactured Toyota 4AC Alternator (Oregon) Alternator01

SOLD! SOLD! new in the box: Remanufactured Toyota 4AC Alternator (Oregon) Alternator02

SOLD! SOLD! new in the box: Remanufactured Toyota 4AC Alternator (Oregon) Alternator03

SOLD! SOLD! new in the box: Remanufactured Toyota 4AC Alternator (Oregon) Alternator04

SOLD! SOLD! new in the box: Remanufactured Toyota 4AC Alternator (Oregon) Alternator05

Thanks!

Last edited by ae86andkp61 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pitayo

Pitayo

Car : 83 - 4AC-1.6, 2 Door Coupe

PostSubject: Re: SOLD! SOLD! new in the box: Remanufactured Toyota 4AC Alternator (Oregon)   SOLD! SOLD! new in the box: Remanufactured Toyota 4AC Alternator (Oregon) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:45 pm

What's shipping to Philadelphia, PA 19133?
Back to top Go down
ae86andkp61

PostSubject: Re: SOLD! SOLD! new in the box: Remanufactured Toyota 4AC Alternator (Oregon)   SOLD! SOLD! new in the box: Remanufactured Toyota 4AC Alternator (Oregon) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:40 am

If you don't mind it in a flat-rate box instead of the original Toyota box, $12 for shipping, so $92 shipped. PM me for Paypal info. if interested.
Back to top Go down
PAguy

PAguy

Car : 1984 SR5 RWD 5 speed

PostSubject: Re: SOLD! SOLD! new in the box: Remanufactured Toyota 4AC Alternator (Oregon)   SOLD! SOLD! new in the box: Remanufactured Toyota 4AC Alternator (Oregon) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:56 pm

If not, consider it sold to me.
Back to top Go down
ae86andkp61

PostSubject: Re: SOLD! SOLD! new in the box: Remanufactured Toyota 4AC Alternator (Oregon)   SOLD! SOLD! new in the box: Remanufactured Toyota 4AC Alternator (Oregon) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:44 pm

Sold! Thanks for your interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLD! SOLD! new in the box: Remanufactured Toyota 4AC Alternator (Oregon)   SOLD! SOLD! new in the box: Remanufactured Toyota 4AC Alternator (Oregon) Empty

Back to top Go down

SOLD! SOLD! new in the box: Remanufactured Toyota 4AC Alternator (Oregon)
Page 1 of 1