4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1987 Toyota Corolla AE86

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nemo

1987 Toyota Corolla AE86 Empty
PostSubject: 1987 Toyota Corolla AE86   1987 Toyota Corolla AE86 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:01 am

Hello I have up for sale my 1987 Toyota corolla, it's the AE86 chassis and the last year they were made in.
The car has 127k on it and has been my daily since I got it.

READ BEFORE EMAILING ME PLEASE

Pros
Runs and drives
A/C and ps
Full interior
No tears in any of the seats but a few small cracks on the dash Sad
After market head unit and speakers all around have been replaced and sounds amazing
TRD lowering springs
Tags are up to date and its registered under my name and I have the title ready
Body is straight and haven't been in any wrecks
Has an alarm system, dont remember what brand it is. it was installed but the previous owner but it works perfectly fine.
New belts, ac compressor, radiator, shocks, tune up, brake master cylinder and a lot more have been replaced in the past year or so.

The car is pretty well maintained and there is no problems driving anywhere.

The car is not perfect there is a very small dent on the driver side fender, battery seems to be going out but all that stuff is easy to take care of!

Now im posting this up for 5500 obo but dont come at me with dumb offers like 2k or 3k and all that bs, I know what I have and I know how hard it is to find a AE86 in this shape and condition

Im out of town for a couple days so obviously cant show the car but i can send you some pictures if your really interested and we can work something out! also im not doing any of that finance or payments deal. I want my money up front and you take your new car, title and keys right then and there.
Forget to mention the car is white. Also i have two sets of rims, some oem toyota ones and some rare hayashi racing command (very rare) in perfect condition a set of 5

Pm me with your email and ill send some pictures

Located in Houston Tx and not wanting to ship it anywhere but your more than welcome to come get it and drive it back
Thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down
Nemo

1987 Toyota Corolla AE86 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1987 Toyota Corolla AE86   1987 Toyota Corolla AE86 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:04 am

Back to top Go down

1987 Toyota Corolla AE86
Page 1 of 1