4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEED PICTURES OF YOUR ENGINE BAY PLEASE HELP... ITS HARD TO FIND HELP NOW DAYS...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AE8valveSOHCA

AE8valveSOHCA

Car : Rusty87SR5RallyCoupe

NEED PICTURES OF YOUR ENGINE BAY PLEASE HELP... ITS HARD TO FIND HELP NOW DAYS... Empty
PostSubject: NEED PICTURES OF YOUR ENGINE BAY PLEASE HELP... ITS HARD TO FIND HELP NOW DAYS...   NEED PICTURES OF YOUR ENGINE BAY PLEASE HELP... ITS HARD TO FIND HELP NOW DAYS... EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:48 pm

well right now i know i have a dead battery... so it doesnt wanna crank... thats cool... but damn... theres a ground wire right... by the starter... and i cant figure out where it goes to... can someone take a picture of where the ground wire goes to... and take a pictures of your starter too please so i can see if i pluged it right... like where the + battery wire goes goes... thanks...
Back to top Go down
Glock30

Glock30

Car : 1984 Toyota Corolla Sport, 1989 Ford Bronco, 1968 F250

NEED PICTURES OF YOUR ENGINE BAY PLEASE HELP... ITS HARD TO FIND HELP NOW DAYS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED PICTURES OF YOUR ENGINE BAY PLEASE HELP... ITS HARD TO FIND HELP NOW DAYS...   NEED PICTURES OF YOUR ENGINE BAY PLEASE HELP... ITS HARD TO FIND HELP NOW DAYS... EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:02 pm

Is it the small one that comes off the harness... Sorry, I don't have a good enough camera
Back to top Go down
http://www.redlinedaily.com
AE8valveSOHCA

AE8valveSOHCA

PostSubject: Re: NEED PICTURES OF YOUR ENGINE BAY PLEASE HELP... ITS HARD TO FIND HELP NOW DAYS...   NEED PICTURES OF YOUR ENGINE BAY PLEASE HELP... ITS HARD TO FIND HELP NOW DAYS... EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:05 pm

the one that your talkin bout is the ground wire that has an extra little plug right???... that goes to the main harness... but theres one ground wire thats bolted with the tranny fluid line onto the chassis near the firewall under the brake booster... thats the one thats hangin and i dont know where it goes hahah... thanks though... man im hopein to save up for a repair manual soon so i can just stop askin questions hahah... but those shit goes for almost $80 shit...
Back to top Go down
84hachi

84hachi

Car : 1984 Toyota Corolla Sport SR5 (AE86)

PostSubject: Re: NEED PICTURES OF YOUR ENGINE BAY PLEASE HELP... ITS HARD TO FIND HELP NOW DAYS...   NEED PICTURES OF YOUR ENGINE BAY PLEASE HELP... ITS HARD TO FIND HELP NOW DAYS... EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:06 pm

The repair manual I got for my car came from Toyota directly and it was only $7.50. It was on sale. If proof is needed I have the receipt.
Back to top Go down
AE8valveSOHCA

AE8valveSOHCA

PostSubject: Re: NEED PICTURES OF YOUR ENGINE BAY PLEASE HELP... ITS HARD TO FIND HELP NOW DAYS...   NEED PICTURES OF YOUR ENGINE BAY PLEASE HELP... ITS HARD TO FIND HELP NOW DAYS... EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:16 pm

haha... dude i believe you... thats crazee... im about to spend $80 buccs on one... so imma look for a cheaper one... or imma just spend that stupid $80 buccs and hope for the best if i cant find one... but damn... shit... i gotta find one... does that go over the whole tear down and rebuild of the whole car???... i dont wanna buy it for nothin...
Back to top Go down
Hachigo Pro

Hachigo Pro

PostSubject: Re: NEED PICTURES OF YOUR ENGINE BAY PLEASE HELP... ITS HARD TO FIND HELP NOW DAYS...   NEED PICTURES OF YOUR ENGINE BAY PLEASE HELP... ITS HARD TO FIND HELP NOW DAYS... EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:06 pm

the one from toyota goes over EVERYTHING about the car from carpet removal to engine teardown

the Haynes/Chiltons Manuals are cheaper and go over the same but the toyota ones are much more detailed
Back to top Go down
84hachi

84hachi

Car : 1984 Toyota Corolla Sport SR5 (AE86)

PostSubject: Re: NEED PICTURES OF YOUR ENGINE BAY PLEASE HELP... ITS HARD TO FIND HELP NOW DAYS...   NEED PICTURES OF YOUR ENGINE BAY PLEASE HELP... ITS HARD TO FIND HELP NOW DAYS... EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:17 pm

The toyota one even shows you how the rebuild the AC compressor, power steering pump, alternator, radiator yes i said tear down the radiator, the full auto transmission, break downs of everything, 21 sections 6 appedixes. it even shows you how to meausre to see if your car was ever in an accident (ie frame damage)

unlike the Haynes/Chiltons Manuals that cover 1980-87 corolla's the toyota one is designed for your year. and only your year

To call for one call 1-800-622-2033 that is the number for toyota service pubications. my reprint owners manual cost more ($15.00) then the NOS (New Old Stock) service manual.
Back to top Go down
AE8valveSOHCA

AE8valveSOHCA

PostSubject: Re: NEED PICTURES OF YOUR ENGINE BAY PLEASE HELP... ITS HARD TO FIND HELP NOW DAYS...   NEED PICTURES OF YOUR ENGINE BAY PLEASE HELP... ITS HARD TO FIND HELP NOW DAYS... EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:59 pm

thanks dude... imma go get one now haha... damn... thats cheap... theyre tryin to get $80 buccs from me... what a rip... but i mean its worth it though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED PICTURES OF YOUR ENGINE BAY PLEASE HELP... ITS HARD TO FIND HELP NOW DAYS...   NEED PICTURES OF YOUR ENGINE BAY PLEASE HELP... ITS HARD TO FIND HELP NOW DAYS... Empty

Back to top Go down

NEED PICTURES OF YOUR ENGINE BAY PLEASE HELP... ITS HARD TO FIND HELP NOW DAYS...
Page 1 of 1