4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB: HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac Location Winona, Minnesota, United States

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
maloner

maloner

Car : 1985 Toyota Corolla Ae86 GT-S/1985 Toyota Corolla AE86 Sr5

WTB: HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac Location Winona, Minnesota, United States Empty
PostSubject: WTB: HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac Location Winona, Minnesota, United States   WTB: HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac Location Winona, Minnesota, United States EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:06 pm

As the title says looking for an HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac. Reasonable priced as well.

If anyone knows of any ANYWHERE also please let me know! Thanks I appreciate your time.

Maloner
Back to top Go down
Agent_Smith

Agent_Smith

WTB: HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac Location Winona, Minnesota, United States Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB: HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac Location Winona, Minnesota, United States   WTB: HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac Location Winona, Minnesota, United States EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:57 pm

mp'd

Back to top Go down
maloner

maloner

PostSubject: Re: WTB: HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac Location Winona, Minnesota, United States   WTB: HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac Location Winona, Minnesota, United States EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:44 am

Bump still looking.
Back to top Go down
und-R-steer

und-R-steer

Car : 1985 corolla

PostSubject: Re: WTB: HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac Location Winona, Minnesota, United States   WTB: HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac Location Winona, Minnesota, United States EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:12 am

Very Happy First of all. GOOD LUCK. There are only "2" in the US. "BUT" now that I have one of the two, I'm going to have clones made by a casting master. Then everyone can have one. I'm gonna try to keep the price right at or under $300.

If you have the patience to wait a few months, I'll make sure one is available for you. Very Happy

ya um ...sorry. Razz I snagged agent Smith's. But it's for the better good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NP75
Admin

Car : AE86

PostSubject: Re: WTB: HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac Location Winona, Minnesota, United States   WTB: HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac Location Winona, Minnesota, United States EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:45 am

There is more than two 4AC side draft manifolds in the US, but not very many.
Back to top Go down
https://4ac-powered.forumotion.com
Agent_Smith

Agent_Smith

PostSubject: Re: WTB: HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac Location Winona, Minnesota, United States   WTB: HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac Location Winona, Minnesota, United States EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Great! That gives me time to start saving pennies and nickles, and panhandle so I can purchase a copy from you in the near future. Thanks for your help, und-R-steer.

Back to top Go down
maloner

maloner

PostSubject: Re: WTB: HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac Location Winona, Minnesota, United States   WTB: HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac Location Winona, Minnesota, United States EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:42 am

und-R-steer wrote:
Very Happy First of all. GOOD LUCK. There are only "2" in the US. "BUT" now that I have one of the two, I'm going to have clones made by a casting master. Then everyone can have one. I'm gonna try to keep the price right at or under $300.

If you have the patience to wait a few months, I'll make sure one is available for you. Very Happy

ya um ...sorry. Razz I snagged agent Smith's. But it's for the better good. Very Happy

cheers This is excellent news. Thanks und-R-steer, I will be anxiously awaiting this clone. Just in time to hear this news as well, i was getting a mite discouraged with my sidedraft endevour & the 4ac.
Back to top Go down
Glock30

Glock30

Car : 1984 Toyota Corolla Sport, 1989 Ford Bronco, 1968 F250

PostSubject: Re: WTB: HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac Location Winona, Minnesota, United States   WTB: HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac Location Winona, Minnesota, United States EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:14 pm

Shocked This should be interesting!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.redlinedaily.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac Location Winona, Minnesota, United States   WTB: HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac Location Winona, Minnesota, United States Empty

Back to top Go down

WTB: HKS Sidedraft Mani for the 4ac Location Winona, Minnesota, United States
Page 1 of 1