4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naughty/Nice Thread......

Go down 
+9
heeroborn
red rolla
EvolutionGTS
Punkrampant
NP75
overdrive418
DjSpecter
EricsFreeAE86
jinsoku
13 posters
AuthorMessage
jinsoku

jinsoku

Car : ferrari

Naughty/Nice Thread...... Empty
PostSubject: Naughty/Nice Thread......   Naughty/Nice Thread...... EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:07 am

I havent been on the site for very long but there are a few familiar SN's from other sites I'm on. I usually don't go this far when purchasing stuff but I think having a place to express your experiences with other members is a good idea and if you are thinking of buying from someone it's a good place to ask other members to vouch.

*if you guys don't care for this sort of thing, just let it sink into forum nothingness lol....

Last edited by jinsoku on Sat May 21, 2011 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jinsoku

jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Naughty/Nice Thread......   Naughty/Nice Thread...... EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:12 am

EricsFreeAE86 -cool guy, i see him on other sites and just did a trade that came out purrrffeeccttt!!! thanks!

jake4ac -i'm thinking of buying a part from this member but would like to know if anyone can vouch or just say he's legit??
Back to top Go down
EricsFreeAE86

EricsFreeAE86

Car : 93 BMW 318is

PostSubject: Re: Naughty/Nice Thread......   Naughty/Nice Thread...... EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:12 am

In other words a member feedback thing. Ok, i'll sticky it and play along. Been on here too long to remember all my dealings, but I have yet to have any issues, aside from a battle with Canada Customs. Anyways....

Jinsoku - traded water bypass pipes. Well packed, fast shipped
JohnAE82 - bought a head, UPS ruined it, John came through with the redund. Hell of a guy.
Overdrive - traded my Weber carb for his shocks, that I had traded to someone else. He shipped the shocks to the guy so I never had to lift a finger.

More I'm forgetting. :p
Back to top Go down
DjSpecter

PostSubject: Re: Naughty/Nice Thread......   Naughty/Nice Thread...... EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:30 pm

I think this is a good idea for many reasons. But for the most part lets keep this going.
Back to top Go down
overdrive418

overdrive418

Car : 86 AE86 SR5 RWD

PostSubject: Re: Naughty/Nice Thread......   Naughty/Nice Thread...... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:59 am

EricsFreeAE86 - Traded for his Weber carb. Shipped fast and arrived well packed and in good condition with paperwork and all manner of brackets and bolts. Would do business with again. +1
Back to top Go down
EricsFreeAE86

EricsFreeAE86

PostSubject: Re: Naughty/Nice Thread......   Naughty/Nice Thread...... EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Yay thanks NP75 for the sticky. Where is the damn sticky button? cheers
Back to top Go down
NP75
Admin

Car : AE86

PostSubject: Re: Naughty/Nice Thread......   Naughty/Nice Thread...... EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:50 pm

Would have stickied sooner but I could not remember how, it's been too long since I stickied anything. I will send you a PM with sticky instructions, they have the button hidden away.
Back to top Go down
https://4ac-powered.forumotion.com
Punkrampant

Punkrampant

PostSubject: Re: Naughty/Nice Thread......   Naughty/Nice Thread...... EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:05 pm

EvolutionGTS - Bought his MSD Coil, Magnacor wires and 1ac Coil. Shipped quickly and amazingly packaged! Great seller!
Back to top Go down
EvolutionGTS

EvolutionGTS

Car : 1986 AE82

PostSubject: Re: Naughty/Nice Thread......   Naughty/Nice Thread...... EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:41 pm

Punkrampant wrote:
EvolutionGTS - Bought his MSD Coil, Magnacor wires and 1ac Coil. Shipped quickly and amazingly packaged! Great seller!

Thanks Punkrampant! I took the time to clean everything, one part at a time. You have no idea! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ae82sedan.blogspot.com/
jinsoku

jinsoku

PostSubject: AWESOME SELLER!   Naughty/Nice Thread...... EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:18 pm

quique2404 Hooked me up with a carb for 10bux less than his post to help me out when mine was FUBAR!!!

Great Communication!
Fast Shipping W/Deliver Confirmation!
Item was as Described!

Thanks Man!!!!

Last edited by jinsoku on Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EricsFreeAE86

EricsFreeAE86

PostSubject: Re: Naughty/Nice Thread......   Naughty/Nice Thread...... EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:22 pm

CytoTek - I traded some 4AC stuff for a GTS cam. Great communication even though my paypal was acting up.

Punkrampant - sold a 7AFE tensioner, patient with me with my messed up paypal. It's on the way!
Back to top Go down
red rolla

red rolla

PostSubject: Re: Naughty/Nice Thread......   Naughty/Nice Thread...... EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:42 pm

Glock30: Bought a couple things from him and they were well packaged and shipped quickly. Good communication, too. Thanks!

slowtec: Bought a shirt and a sticker. Good stuff and good communication too.

jinsoku: Bought some P-Type hubcaps. Shipped extremely fast with tracking info. Good communication also.

Last edited by red rolla on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EricsFreeAE86

EricsFreeAE86

PostSubject: Re: Naughty/Nice Thread......   Naughty/Nice Thread...... EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:28 pm

PAguy - sold him my distributor. Great communication, quick with the payment.
Back to top Go down
heeroborn

Car : 85 corolla SR5

PostSubject: Re: Naughty/Nice Thread......   Naughty/Nice Thread...... EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:10 pm

8ton- good guy bought fuel pump paid fri night shipped mon recieved wed. good stuff
Back to top Go down
84hachiroku

84hachiroku

Car : 1984 ae86

PostSubject: Re: Naughty/Nice Thread......   Naughty/Nice Thread...... EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:42 am

Needed some engine mounts bad and DJSPECTOR threw some at me.
Really cool guy.
package was safely packaged.
fast delivery.
good seller.
would for sure buy from him in the future. Smile
Back to top Go down
darko83

darko83

Car : 83 corolla 4dr, 5-speed

PostSubject: Re: Naughty/Nice Thread......   Naughty/Nice Thread...... EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:45 pm

DjSpecter - bought a break line from him. shipping was real quick and it was packaged up real nice. would do business again with him.
Back to top Go down
maloner

maloner

Car : 1985 Toyota Corolla Ae86 GT-S/1985 Toyota Corolla AE86 Sr5

PostSubject: Re: Naughty/Nice Thread......   Naughty/Nice Thread...... EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:43 pm

91boostedb20

Shipped the parts quickly after order and everything was packed up real nice & all the parts were there. Offered to answer any questions I had on install too.
Good guy!
Back to top Go down
inertia

inertia

PostSubject: Re: Naughty/Nice Thread......   Naughty/Nice Thread...... EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:44 pm

Had an issue with DjSpecter barrow my weber to get his car running and was never gave it back also called him and never answered found out he was selling his car on Craigslist about a year later with my carb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naughty/Nice Thread......   Naughty/Nice Thread...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Naughty/Nice Thread......
Page 1 of 1