4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help me to chose the size for my rims

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tiko1075

tiko1075

Car : ae86

Help me to chose the size for my rims Empty
PostSubject: Help me to chose the size for my rims   Help me to chose the size for my rims EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 pm

Im planing to buy some XXR 513 they are 0 off-set, and I woud really like them to look really nice on my car......so the thing is I dont want them to come out 2 much from the cars sides......so if any of u guy have ever had this experience help me please, I think tires will be a factor too?

should I get 15x8 or 15x7?
Back to top Go down
DjSpecter

PostSubject: Re: Help me to chose the size for my rims   Help me to chose the size for my rims EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:58 pm

15X7 should be just fine. if anything it depends on what you want to go with as in style...Meaning you like the Mesh or spoke kind. Everyne is diffrent, Rims are something tht you must decide for yourself. I love the mesh look while others love the spoke design.
Back to top Go down
Cavi Mike

Cavi Mike

Car : 1987 SR5 Coupe

PostSubject: Re: Help me to chose the size for my rims   Help me to chose the size for my rims EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Get the staggered set. The 15x7 +15 in the front fits well but they will look stupid in the back but the 15x8+0 fits perfect. These wheels were actually designed for the AE86. I actually had a set of them, black centers, machined lip. I wasn't really impressed with their looks in person and sold them.
Back to top Go down
dhrod

dhrod

Car : 1986 AE SR5

PostSubject: Re: Help me to chose the size for my rims   Help me to chose the size for my rims EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:22 pm

These are XXR 15x8 14MM offset.

Help me to chose the size for my rims Th_2011-02-20_132530-1
Back to top Go down
DjSpecter

PostSubject: Re: Help me to chose the size for my rims   Help me to chose the size for my rims EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:13 am

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo should of went 20's

LOL jk looks bad ass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me to chose the size for my rims   Help me to chose the size for my rims Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me to chose the size for my rims
Page 1 of 1