HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lots of parts for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
elcano9

Car : 1987 AE86 Coupe

PostSubject: Lots of parts for sale   Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:12 pm

For sale some good working stuff I removed from my 4AC. I got original fan clutch assembly with plastic fan, original plastic fan cover for the radiator, stock aisan carburetor with all vacuum stuff, 4AC complete distributor with new cap, rotor and spark plug cables, power steering pump, power steering pulley and new belt, stock 4AC camshaft with dizzy gear, original charcoal canister and all emission valves, lines and pumps, and the original air cleaner assembly with cold air ramel. There are some other things I don't remember right now, I'll post em' later. PM me to discuss pricing and shipping. I accept paypal and will ship anywhere. All this items have less than 90K miles on them since my car has very low millage. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
mhammer

PostSubject: Re: Lots of parts for sale   Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:31 am

elcano9 wrote:
For sale some good working stuff I removed from my 4AC. I got original fan clutch assembly with plastic fan, original plastic fan cover for the radiator, stock aisan carburetor with all vacuum stuff, 4AC complete distributor with new cap, rotor and spark plug cables, power steering pump, power steering pulley and new belt, stock 4AC camshaft with dizzy gear, original charcoal canister and all emission valves, lines and pumps, and the original air cleaner assembly with cold air ramel. There are some other things I don't remember right now, I'll post em' later. PM me to discuss pricing and shipping. I accept paypal and will ship anywhere. All this items have less than 90K miles on them since my car has very low millage. Thanks!

Do you have the stock intake manifold? It has to not be cracked, welded or ground upon.

Marty
http://www.martyhammersmith.com
Back to top Go down
elcano9

Car : 1987 AE86 Coupe

PostSubject: Re: Lots of parts for sale   Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:04 pm

I have a mint spare one just in case mine cracked. PM me
Back to top Go down
man0lantern

PostSubject: Re: Lots of parts for sale   Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:51 pm

do you happen to have an alternator? kinda need one. i live in canada. not sure if you can ship. if so that'd be awesome. and can you provide pics as well? thanks
Back to top Go down
sickintentions

Car : zenki coupe

PostSubject: Re: Lots of parts for sale   Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:17 am

elcano9 wrote:

How much for the carb shipped to 92886

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lots of parts for sale   

Back to top Go down

Lots of parts for sale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1