HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

New here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
demyk

Car : 86 sr5 corolla

PostSubject: New here.   Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:49 am

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mike, i'm from central California. My daily driver is an 86 corolla with not much done to it. Hope to learn some good info and make some new friends.
Back to top Go down
pops

Car : ae82 corolla sprinter

PostSubject: Re: New here.   Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:23 am

Welcome buddy, happy posting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
moonerdizzle

Car : 84 corolla sr5

PostSubject: Re: New here.   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:21 pm

demyk wrote:
Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mike, i'm from central California. My daily driver is an 86 corolla with not much done to it. Hope to learn some good info and make some new friends.

Welcome. And just outa curiosity, is ur image thing by ur name your car? and if so is that factory paint? cause i thought i was the only one with a factory dark metalic orange car. love the color.
Back to top Go down
demyk

Car : 86 sr5 corolla

PostSubject: Re: New here.   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:31 pm

moonerdizzle wrote:
demyk wrote:

Welcome. And just outa curiosity, is ur image thing by ur name your car? and if so is that factory paint? cause i thought i was the only one with a factory dark metalic orange car. love the color.

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah that is my car in my avitar. It was repainted by the previous owner and is actually bright red not orange-ish. I'll post better pics later.
Back to top Go down
moonerdizzle

Car : 84 corolla sr5

PostSubject: Re: New here.   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:44 pm

demyk wrote:
moonerdizzle wrote:
demyk wrote:

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah that is my car in my avitar. It was repainted by the previous owner and is actually bright red not orange-ish. I'll post better pics later.

aah, i see. im kinda curious as to why i have yet to see another orange corolla. was it a rare color, or just a color every one loved to hate and paint over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here.   

Back to top Go down

New here.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4AC Powered :: General Discussion-
Jump to: