4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorta-new member(1st time 2 post)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
carlz87rolla

carlz87rolla

Car : 1987 Toyota Corolla Coupe

Sorta-new member(1st time 2 post) Empty
PostSubject: Sorta-new member(1st time 2 post)   Sorta-new member(1st time 2 post) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:51 am

What's up guys!!

My name is Carl and I'm from the island of Guam!

I joined back in June last year to find out more about the club and 4AC motors. I found an 87' Corolla Coupe in my uncle's tool shack and he wanted to get rid of it.

After a year later... I finally get the car to my house and title in hand. So here I am and wanting to get this project going and get it on the road.

Here's some pics....

Sorta-new member(1st time 2 post) Cam_pi11

My uncle tried to work on it when he got it from his neighbor, but gave up when my cousin decided to go to Hawaii for college instead.

Sorta-new member(1st time 2 post) Cam_pi13

The body is shot and needs a lot of bodywork, but the interior is in good condition...despite the age. Motor is intact and running and just done the tune-up. Now in the process of deciding what to do with this...

My initial plans after seeing some of the other members' setup was to go from stock to...... THIS KIND OF SETUP!!

I saw another member here running this kind of setup and I WANT IT MY COROLLA!!!!!!!!
Sorta-new member(1st time 2 post) Img_0710

(NOTE: this pix is from another members' car !!)

So, I'm looking forward to the club's input and help for this project. Let me know just how crazy it could get to go all out for this build!!

Thanks!!

CARLZ

Last edited by carlz87rolla on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.garion17@hotmail.com
JohnAE82

JohnAE82

Car : 1985 AE-82 sedan

Sorta-new member(1st time 2 post) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorta-new member(1st time 2 post)   Sorta-new member(1st time 2 post) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:45 am

Sweet sidedraft setup!
Back to top Go down

Sorta-new member(1st time 2 post)
Page 1 of 1