4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wtb 4ac flywheel western canada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gsr_2

wtb 4ac flywheel western canada Empty
PostSubject: wtb 4ac flywheel western canada   wtb 4ac flywheel western canada EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:57 am

Hey im looking for a 4ac flywheel for my auto to manual swap in edmonton canada. If you have one let me know with a price and all that.
Thanks
Nolan
Back to top Go down
heeroborn

Car : 85 corolla SR5

PostSubject: Re: wtb 4ac flywheel western canada   wtb 4ac flywheel western canada EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:05 pm

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?carcode=1274891&parttype=5348&a=FRc1274891k1383020-5854815

wish i could help you out but one i only have. did some reserch that seems to pretty cheap the page takes a min to load.also miata flywheel popped up in my search i wonder if their lightned flywheel will work on our 4ac?
Back to top Go down
gsr_2

PostSubject: Re: wtb 4ac flywheel western canada   wtb 4ac flywheel western canada EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:07 pm

Yeah i originally planned on purchasing that one, but with shipping it comes to 110 dollars. I was wondering if someone had a used one i could purchase for cheaper. Thanks anyways though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wtb 4ac flywheel western canada   wtb 4ac flywheel western canada Empty

Back to top Go down

wtb 4ac flywheel western canada
Page 1 of 1