4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AE8valveSOHCA

AE8valveSOHCA

Car : Rusty87SR5RallyCoupe

car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon... Empty
PostSubject: car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon...   car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon... EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:29 pm

the whole car got sold...

still have a 240 coupe with pop up headlights for parts also... $250... no trans or engine... most of the stuff is there... great for a project... or great for spare parts or whatever... let me know...

Last edited by AE8valveSOHCA on Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EricsFreeAE86

EricsFreeAE86

Car : 93 BMW 318is

PostSubject: Re: car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon...   car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:13 am

Please tell me it's not that gorgeous wagon in your avatar. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
NIXmx

NIXmx

Car : Too many Toyotas

PostSubject: Re: car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon...   car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:01 pm

EricsFreeAE86 wrote:
Please tell me it's not that gorgeous wagon in your avatar. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

It better not be. otherwise I think we need to pay him/her a visit.

Just kidding!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Toyonerds
AE8valveSOHCA

AE8valveSOHCA

PostSubject: Re: car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon...   car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:48 pm

hahah... hell no!!!... thats just a picture that keepin me motivated to find that right car... you know how everyones sayin they got a dream car and all that... hey... i just found out that im more into wagons then anythin else... and corolla wagons are rwd too!!!... thats a major plus...

haha but yeah... its just a picture... if it was my car ide crash it instead of sellin it haha...

but you know what... i actually have two... one for a donor and one for a keeper... but the keeper needs work thats why theres a donor...

if someones really interested... ill let go the quad headlight 1980 and the square headlight 1981... both cars for ummm...

$950... or the first $900... ill post pics asap...
Back to top Go down
jay

jay

Car : 1983 ae72*RIP*/86"sr5

PostSubject: Re: car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon...   car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon... EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:00 am

ok is this correct you posted near free parts ... and offer the the quad and the square light grill set up .... for 950 bucks..... Suspect correct me if im wrong please and if im wrong my bad just checking.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
NIXmx

NIXmx

Car : Too many Toyotas

PostSubject: Re: car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon...   car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon... EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:15 am

jay wrote:
ok is this correct you posted near free parts ... and offer the the quad and the square light grill set up .... for 950 bucks..... Suspect correct me if im wrong please and if im wrong my bad just checking.
Thanks

Everything but the front end is near free.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Toyonerds
jay

jay

Car : 1983 ae72*RIP*/86"sr5

PostSubject: Re: car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon...   car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon... EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:29 am

NIXmx wrote:
jay wrote:
Thanks

Everything but the front end is near free.

thanks you for the clarification on that good sir...
AE8valve.. my bad bro ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AE8valveSOHCA

AE8valveSOHCA

PostSubject: Re: car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon...   car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:19 pm

hahaha... sorry... here ill make it more clear...

i have a 1980 quad headlight wagon... the whole car... but its only for parts cus its rusting up bad from oregon...

also...

i have a 1981 too... with the square headlights... that ones saveable and driveable... but it was in an accident but drives...

selling both cars... for $750 right now...

two wagons for $750 only because they need work...

1980 quadheadlights a donor... 1981 square is the basher... haha...

sorry for the confusion...
Back to top Go down
AE8valveSOHCA

AE8valveSOHCA

PostSubject: Re: car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon...   car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:37 pm

i also got a 240 coupe with the pop up headlights for sale too... its for parts too...
has no engine... no transmission... no driveshaft... but everythings there... great windows... but the front windshield is cracked... missing some interior but has great doors... rear 1/4 panels... hood... trunk... alot of oem goodies... but if you wanna keep it itll need some work... im askin $250 for the whole car...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon...   car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon... Empty

Back to top Go down

car got sold... no more 80 corolla wagon...
Page 1 of 1