4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TW: AE86 Coupe Rolling Shell w/core support damage South Carolina

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TKD-Wolf

TKD-Wolf

Car : 1986 AE86 SR5 5spd hatch

TW: AE86 Coupe Rolling Shell w/core support damage South Carolina Empty
PostSubject: TW: AE86 Coupe Rolling Shell w/core support damage South Carolina   TW: AE86 Coupe Rolling Shell w/core support damage South Carolina EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:24 pm

I recently bought an '84 SR5, formerly automatic parts car that was hit in the front. Most of the chassis is fine, it was just the headlights and core support that took the damage. I'm not sure I'd want to use this chassis as a daily, but for a drift car it'd be perfect. Pull the core support back out a bit and put a cage in it and it'd be everything you'd need in a drift shell.

I can throw in the automatic gearbox if anyone wants it xD I doubt I could sell it for anything but scrap.

Anyway, I'm planning on taking some more parts off it (heater core, HVAC controls, some plastic parts) but leaving it as a rolling shell with the steering and rear axel and brakes and everything.

Car is located in Lancaster, SC. Not sure when it will be ready to go since I have to get some parts off it next week and find some junkyard wheels for it. Wanted to see what I could get for it, I was thinking $250obo?

The one on the left.

https://i.imgur.com/2Scu7vx.jpg
Back to top Go down

TW: AE86 Coupe Rolling Shell w/core support damage South Carolina
Page 1 of 1