Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

new to the 4ac, please help out!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
und-R-steer

Car : 1985 corolla

PostSubject: Re: new to the 4ac, please help out!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:14 pm

Hay guys ! Reading up on your plans here. I just had to put my 2 cents in here. I've been at my build for more than a year now. At 30 years old, I make a good bit of $ "not bragging" My stage 1, alone has blown holes in my wallet more than once. """""" IF """" you really want to do this, it's gonna cost you THOUSANDS. Not just in parts, custom or not, but research , tuning , professional HELP, and a shop that can handle it all. Once you've dropped about $10,000 into it, " IT MIGHT" make 2 or three passes in the quarter mile or on a dyno before toasting or blowing. Theirs just not enough metal between the bottom of the head and the top, to take that kind of crunch. ,

Cool Please don't get me wrong, I admire your spirit. Just to drop a hint here on price ...... a drop in the buckett nothing more. The CNC program for my new rocker arm setup alone,...... just the program for the machine. Has caust me more than $1200.

Surprised I'm not knocking you. But good luck with your build. Surprised
Back to top Go down
inagawa

PostSubject: Re: new to the 4ac, please help out!!!!!!!!!!   Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:39 pm

thanks.. i have a set idea on what to do now.....
Back to top Go down

new to the 4ac, please help out!!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4AC Powered :: General Discussion-
Jump to: