4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FS: Running front wheel drive 4AC with auto transmission in Texas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
91cavgt

Car : 1987 Chevy Nova sedan dirt track race car

FS:  Running front wheel drive 4AC with auto transmission in Texas Empty
PostSubject: FS: Running front wheel drive 4AC with auto transmission in Texas   FS:  Running front wheel drive 4AC with auto transmission in Texas EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:59 am

My racing boss has decided to go a different route with the race car I was driving. It was a 1987 Chevy Nova which is the same thing as a 1987 Toyota Corrolla. So, he is dismantling the car completely. So we are selling the 1.6L SOHC motor and automatic transmission for $150. I'm sorry but with something this large, shipping it is not an option. The car is located outside of Waco Texas, but I could meet you with just the motor and transmission elsewhere within reason if need be.

It does run and runs pretty good. The last race I started 22nd out of 22 cars and after 15 laps I finished in 10th place. We just recently put a new headgasket and timing belt on it. We had sent the head off to get it tanked and checked for straightness. Since it was a race car, all of the vacuum hoses (except for the vacuum advance) have been removed and plugged.

If you're interested, respond here, or for a quicker response, send me an email at davidltrowbridge@yahoo.com.
Back to top Go down

FS: Running front wheel drive 4AC with auto transmission in Texas
Page 1 of 1