4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NJ disaster area because of the frankenstorm that hit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NJAE86

NJAE86

Car : !987 Toyota Corolla SR5

NJ disaster area because of the frankenstorm that hit Empty
PostSubject: NJ disaster area because of the frankenstorm that hit   NJ disaster area because of the frankenstorm that hit EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:36 pm

We have no power out here in Jersey, which means no gas!!!!! My corolla is getting a little vacation until the pumps are open, we also have no cell service out here and this is being posted from a area that has some service, but %80 of the state is outta power, and most gas stations are outta fuel, any help outside help is welcome. I'll post up pics of the mess when I can mostly all of the iconic places here are gone washed out to sea, burned down, or collapsed from floods.
Back to top Go down
EricsFreeAE86

EricsFreeAE86

Car : 93 BMW 318is

PostSubject: Re: NJ disaster area because of the frankenstorm that hit   NJ disaster area because of the frankenstorm that hit EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:44 pm

Man that's all super terrible. Are you guys at a shelter? I don't know if the Red Cross takes jugs of gas lol, but they take near everything else. Does the mail run? We could ship some stuff.
Back to top Go down
NJAE86

NJAE86

Car : !987 Toyota Corolla SR5

PostSubject: Re: NJ disaster area because of the frankenstorm that hit   NJ disaster area because of the frankenstorm that hit EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:13 pm

Im staying with a friend whom has a gas heater in his house, I've gotta get my bike out tomorrow, we are with out power for 18 days in my area, i guess this is a good time to lose that extra 30 pounds I've been get rid of, we just gotta keep looking to the positive now, but nothing is ever gonna be the same here, apparently only Verizon has service out here, I'll find out how to post pics tomorrow my friend has a lot of the, be weary if your planning on visiting Jersey its a mess, and without street lights its like the largest demolition derby I've seen!
Back to top Go down
EricsFreeAE86

EricsFreeAE86

Car : 93 BMW 318is

PostSubject: Re: NJ disaster area because of the frankenstorm that hit   NJ disaster area because of the frankenstorm that hit EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:06 am

When we had all those tornadoes back in April, my street was without power for 2 weeks. We live on a little dead end street with maybe 15 houses. All the trees down knocked the one power line for our road, and obviously 15 houses were a lower priority than the main grids lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NJ disaster area because of the frankenstorm that hit   NJ disaster area because of the frankenstorm that hit Empty

Back to top Go down

NJ disaster area because of the frankenstorm that hit
Page 1 of 1