4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB: Looking for replacement hood and passenger side front fender for my 83 Corolla - Phoenix, AZ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ExsannguinatioN

WTB: Looking for replacement hood and passenger side front fender for my 83 Corolla - Phoenix, AZ Empty
PostSubject: WTB: Looking for replacement hood and passenger side front fender for my 83 Corolla - Phoenix, AZ   WTB: Looking for replacement hood and passenger side front fender for my 83 Corolla - Phoenix, AZ EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Hey. Like the title says, I'm looking to buy a replacement hood and front passenger side fender for my '83 Corolla. I don't care about the condition of the paint or anything like that - all I care about is that they're in fairly good physical shape.

So if anyone out there has either (or both) of these parts they'd be willing to sell, shoot me an email at 1983CorollaAZ@gmail.com

Back to top Go down
Rust Bucket

Car : 1984 Corolla SR5 hatchback

WTB: Looking for replacement hood and passenger side front fender for my 83 Corolla - Phoenix, AZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB: Looking for replacement hood and passenger side front fender for my 83 Corolla - Phoenix, AZ   WTB: Looking for replacement hood and passenger side front fender for my 83 Corolla - Phoenix, AZ EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:51 pm

83, 4dr, hatch or coupe? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ExsannguinatioN

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Looking for replacement hood and passenger side front fender for my 83 Corolla - Phoenix, AZ   WTB: Looking for replacement hood and passenger side front fender for my 83 Corolla - Phoenix, AZ EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:20 pm

Rust Bucket wrote:
83, 4dr, hatch or coupe? Very Happy

Mine's a 4dr, but I'm pretty sure that the hood and fender are the same on the coupe (though I could be mistaken)... And I'm not really sure about the hatch model.

Back to top Go down
Rust Bucket

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Looking for replacement hood and passenger side front fender for my 83 Corolla - Phoenix, AZ   WTB: Looking for replacement hood and passenger side front fender for my 83 Corolla - Phoenix, AZ EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Last time I was at a local yard there was an 84 corolla 4dr with good hood and fenders. I'll check it out for you on Monday.
Back to top Go down
ExsannguinatioN

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Looking for replacement hood and passenger side front fender for my 83 Corolla - Phoenix, AZ   WTB: Looking for replacement hood and passenger side front fender for my 83 Corolla - Phoenix, AZ EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:53 pm

Rust Bucket wrote:
Last time I was at a local yard there was an 84 corolla 4dr with good hood and fenders. I'll check it out for you on Monday.

Thanks for taking the time, you just became my favorite person on the internet. I've been looking for these parts for the better part of a year now.

Back to top Go down
Rust Bucket

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Looking for replacement hood and passenger side front fender for my 83 Corolla - Phoenix, AZ   WTB: Looking for replacement hood and passenger side front fender for my 83 Corolla - Phoenix, AZ EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:00 pm

No problem, don't mind helping out. There are many locals yard around here with very good price.

There are two 86 4dr Corolla closer to where I am, will the stuff work for you? I'm new to Corolla cars myself. Learning new stuff about these cars. Very Happy

I got a carb from the 86 4dr for 23.00 and installed on my 85 SR5 hatch and it runs good.
Back to top Go down
ExsannguinatioN

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Looking for replacement hood and passenger side front fender for my 83 Corolla - Phoenix, AZ   WTB: Looking for replacement hood and passenger side front fender for my 83 Corolla - Phoenix, AZ EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:13 pm

Actually, now that I'm looking at pictures of the '84s, it looks like the hood and fenders are different than the one on my '83. Sad

I'm going to look into it further, but I think my '83 is a 4th generation Corolla and the '84s are 5th generation.

Can anyone on these forums confirm whether the '84-'86 hoods and fenders will fit?
Back to top Go down
Rust Bucket

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Looking for replacement hood and passenger side front fender for my 83 Corolla - Phoenix, AZ   WTB: Looking for replacement hood and passenger side front fender for my 83 Corolla - Phoenix, AZ EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:27 pm

Ok. I'll check on it too. Later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Looking for replacement hood and passenger side front fender for my 83 Corolla - Phoenix, AZ   WTB: Looking for replacement hood and passenger side front fender for my 83 Corolla - Phoenix, AZ Empty

Back to top Go down

WTB: Looking for replacement hood and passenger side front fender for my 83 Corolla - Phoenix, AZ
Page 1 of 1