4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LV, NV,USA:WTB/WTT/WTS: Crankshaft pulley AND waterneck @ back of waterpump

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jtegg007

LV, NV,USA:WTB/WTT/WTS: Crankshaft pulley AND waterneck @ back of waterpump Empty
PostSubject: LV, NV,USA:WTB/WTT/WTS: Crankshaft pulley AND waterneck @ back of waterpump   LV, NV,USA:WTB/WTT/WTS: Crankshaft pulley AND waterneck @ back of waterpump EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:44 pm

My vehicle is a 85 Corolla, 4AC, FWD.

I Have a RWD crank shaft pulley, I need a FWD crank shaft pulley.

Im also looking for the waterneck that comes off the back of the waterpump. its a little 2 bolt neck that hooks to a radiator hose and has a pipe that goes down and behind the block.

If you have one to sell me, please PM me Smile
Shipping to zip code: 89147

If your interested in buying mine, reply here OR PM.

If you'd like to trade straight across, that'd be awesome, let me know.

Last edited by Jtegg007 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
EricsFreeAE86

EricsFreeAE86

Car : 93 BMW 318is

LV, NV,USA:WTB/WTT/WTS: Crankshaft pulley AND waterneck @ back of waterpump Empty
PostSubject: Re: LV, NV,USA:WTB/WTT/WTS: Crankshaft pulley AND waterneck @ back of waterpump   LV, NV,USA:WTB/WTT/WTS: Crankshaft pulley AND waterneck @ back of waterpump EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:46 pm

I have one from a 7afe you can have for shipping, but I can't promise it's what you need.
Back to top Go down
Jtegg007

PostSubject: Re: LV, NV,USA:WTB/WTT/WTS: Crankshaft pulley AND waterneck @ back of waterpump   LV, NV,USA:WTB/WTT/WTS: Crankshaft pulley AND waterneck @ back of waterpump EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:49 pm

I think thats a 6rib/3rib belt design. The one im looking for is a V belt on the second half of the pulley... If can take a pic for me ill know for sure if its what I need Smile
Back to top Go down
EricsFreeAE86

EricsFreeAE86

Car : 93 BMW 318is

PostSubject: Re: LV, NV,USA:WTB/WTT/WTS: Crankshaft pulley AND waterneck @ back of waterpump   LV, NV,USA:WTB/WTT/WTS: Crankshaft pulley AND waterneck @ back of waterpump EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:42 pm

It does not have a V belt I know, I think it's 6 and 5 rib, the 3 rib runs off the water pump to the power steering. Either way, I don't think it's right. I'll dig it out anyways.
Back to top Go down
Jtegg007

PostSubject: Re: LV, NV,USA:WTB/WTT/WTS: Crankshaft pulley AND waterneck @ back of waterpump   LV, NV,USA:WTB/WTT/WTS: Crankshaft pulley AND waterneck @ back of waterpump EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:57 pm

alright, if your sure it doesnt have the Vbelt then dont worry about it, but thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Blam827

Blam827

Car : 1987 AE86 4AC

PostSubject: FWD 4AC   LV, NV,USA:WTB/WTT/WTS: Crankshaft pulley AND waterneck @ back of waterpump EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:59 am

I have a 4AC front wheel drive engine...I cant use any of the accessories. I can trade you for the RWD balancer!! Let me know. I think I have your FWD balancer and you may have my RWD Balancer! I may have the water neck you are looking for also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LV, NV,USA:WTB/WTT/WTS: Crankshaft pulley AND waterneck @ back of waterpump   LV, NV,USA:WTB/WTT/WTS: Crankshaft pulley AND waterneck @ back of waterpump Empty

Back to top Go down

LV, NV,USA:WTB/WTT/WTS: Crankshaft pulley AND waterneck @ back of waterpump
Page 1 of 1