4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nothin here... all gone...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AE8valveSOHCA

AE8valveSOHCA

Car : Rusty87SR5RallyCoupe

nothin here... all gone... Empty
PostSubject: nothin here... all gone...   nothin here... all gone... EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:21 am

sorry guys i aint got nothin no more...

Last edited by AE8valveSOHCA on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:59 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
sidewaysjeff

PostSubject: Re: nothin here... all gone...   nothin here... all gone... EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:38 pm

do you happen to have the bottom peice console where the stereo goes? if so how much?
Back to top Go down
AE8valveSOHCA

AE8valveSOHCA

PostSubject: Re: nothin here... all gone...   nothin here... all gone... EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:04 pm

are you lookin for just the metal braccets thats holdin up the radio or the whole thing with the plastic cover around it too???... because i guted my whole car and took all that center pieces out and i dont need it... since im not havin a radio or anythin in my car... its just layin around in the garage... ill take pictures for you and put it up tomorrow to show you...
Back to top Go down
sidewaysjeff

PostSubject: Re: nothin here... all gone...   nothin here... all gone... EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:00 am

the metal pieces are there, i just need the plastic bottom peices for the stereo, thats the only thing im missing to complete my interior, and i cant install a stereo without it. thanks! cheers
Back to top Go down
EricsFreeAE86

EricsFreeAE86

Car : 93 BMW 318is

PostSubject: Re: nothin here... all gone...   nothin here... all gone... EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:21 pm

Does the clock work? Price shipped to 37406?
Back to top Go down
AE8valveSOHCA

AE8valveSOHCA

PostSubject: Re: nothin here... all gone...   nothin here... all gone... EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:06 pm

hey sideways... damn... i have it... but i dont think youd want it... cus i wouldnt wanna sell it to you anyways... because... since my car is burgandy... i thought that part might of came in blacc or somethin... but its actually brown... and brown is not a pretty color... plus it has some craccs where the screws go into... sorry dude... but ill ask some buddies if they got one layin around for you though...

Last edited by AE8valveSOHCA on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AE8valveSOHCA

AE8valveSOHCA

PostSubject: Re: nothin here... all gone...   nothin here... all gone... EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:09 pm

eric... yeah the clock is in perfect condition... no craccs or scratches on it... it is blacc in color... all the buttons work perfect nothins messed up with the plugs or anything at all... ill go ask the post office see how much shippin is... ill give you a good deal on it since i dont need it...
Back to top Go down
EricsFreeAE86

EricsFreeAE86

PostSubject: Re: nothin here... all gone...   nothin here... all gone... EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Yeah man if it works, that's better than mine! Mine don't come on. Sad
Back to top Go down
sidewaysjeff

PostSubject: Re: nothin here... all gone...   nothin here... all gone... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:44 am

color isnt an issue i can spray it black or something, but how bad are the cracks? can you take some pics please? would appreciate it. thanks! cheers
Back to top Go down
AE8valveSOHCA

AE8valveSOHCA

PostSubject: Re: nothin here... all gone...   nothin here... all gone... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:27 pm

damn guyz... sorry bout the long long wait... ive been very busy and stucc in another state for the past month almost... i had some bs business to take care of and im always out and about tryin to do as much as possible... if you really want it let me know... if not... its cool... hahaha... my fault guyz... only if it was local it would of been easier... but whatever... let me know...
Back to top Go down
sidewaysjeff

PostSubject: Re: nothin here... all gone...   nothin here... all gone... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:07 pm

im still interested in the radio piece, please let me know, and if you can take pictures of it please?
Back to top Go down
EricsFreeAE86

EricsFreeAE86

PostSubject: Re: nothin here... all gone...   nothin here... all gone... EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Yeah man I'm still interested in the clock.
Back to top Go down
ab86

ab86

Car : 84 sr5 coupe

PostSubject: Re: nothin here... all gone...   nothin here... all gone... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:43 pm

I'm interested in the rebuilt head
Back to top Go down
AE8valveSOHCA

AE8valveSOHCA

PostSubject: Re: nothin here... all gone...   nothin here... all gone... EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 am

damn... tell you guys the truth... i got everything... but shit... the little things are a easy go but shit i hardly have time... and like sendin heads n shit too... i hate sendin shit period... i can only do like pickups or meet half way... cus yeah... i hate sendin shit cus shit might get damaged... and i hate that... i still have all the stuff... but yeah im located in long beach california... sorry if it feels like im laggin... but if i am its prolly cus the parts not really worth havin it unless you really want it... cus i dont wanna dissapoint nobody haha...
Back to top Go down
Agent_Smith

Agent_Smith

PostSubject: Re: nothin here... all gone...   nothin here... all gone... EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:26 pm

AE8valveSOHCA wrote:
i have some okay good stuff layin around...

-6 celica supra wheels with center caps 4 wide and 2 not for $175 but im gonna need some dummies 4x114.3

Would you be interested in a trade? A set of SR5 wheels w/ tires (4) for 2 of your 14x7 supra wheels? Pics: http://forums.club4ag.com/zerothread?id=59689

project.d@comcast.net
Back to top Go down
AE8valveSOHCA

AE8valveSOHCA

PostSubject: Re: nothin here... all gone...   nothin here... all gone... EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:40 am

haha... man... im tryin to get rid of all 4... together...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nothin here... all gone...   nothin here... all gone... Empty

Back to top Go down

nothin here... all gone...
Page 1 of 1