4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB: 4ac block, with or without accessories. primarily need block- within 400 of Vegas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jtegg007

WTB: 4ac block, with or without accessories. primarily need block- within 400 of Vegas Empty
PostSubject: WTB: 4ac block, with or without accessories. primarily need block- within 400 of Vegas   WTB: 4ac block, with or without accessories. primarily need block- within 400 of Vegas EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Im looking for a 4AC or 4ALC engine. Willing to take it with or without all accessories, willing to take a rebuilt one or a fresh pulled one, as long as it doesnt have internal problems.

Just threw a rod cap through the side of mine. Most everything on mine is still usable.

Id prefer to pay less for less, primarily interested in bare block, but let me know what you have.

Im located in Las Vegas, NV and im willing to drive to pick up within 400 miles. I have a friend that drives to LA twice a week who is also willing to pick up for me.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

WTB: 4ac block, with or without accessories. primarily need block- within 400 of Vegas
Page 1 of 1