4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wtf? what going on this site ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
inertia

inertia

wtf? what going on this site ? Empty
PostSubject: wtf? what going on this site ?   wtf? what going on this site ? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:32 am

Evil or Very Mad well who erasing on the my ride catagory my boy post his ride now i cant even see the post well that mess up and it says i was the one who posted it 4acftw poasted it not me ?
now you cant even see his ride ?
Back to top Go down
NP75
Admin

Car : AE86

wtf? what going on this site ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf? what going on this site ?   wtf? what going on this site ? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:48 am

The only people on here that can erase anything are undRsteer and I, and I assure you that I have not erased anything in that post. I don't think that undRsteer would erase anything with out telling me (or with out good reason). I would guess that it was an issue with Forumotion (the service providers). Every now and again something funny happens. For instance there was a new member about two months ago that kept having his first post deleted, but I was not doing it. The Forumotion service is not perfect, but is free. It works well 99.9% of the time. I apologize that the post got messed up.
Back to top Go down
https://4ac-powered.forumotion.com

wtf? what going on this site ?
Page 1 of 1