4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB: Emissions System Component (See Pic Inside) [Ship to: Binghamton, NY]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ForgottenNova88

ForgottenNova88

Car : 1988 Chevy Nova 5-speed

WTB: Emissions System Component (See Pic Inside) [Ship to: Binghamton, NY] Empty
PostSubject: WTB: Emissions System Component (See Pic Inside) [Ship to: Binghamton, NY]   WTB: Emissions System Component (See Pic Inside) [Ship to: Binghamton, NY] EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:44 pm

Hey Guys,

I am looking for a piece from the stock emissions/vac system. I dont actually know what it is called, but it is some sort of check valve. Here it is on someone else's car:
WTB: Emissions System Component (See Pic Inside) [Ship to: Binghamton, NY] Vac_li12

I'm trying to fix an idle issue, and the Hynes manual noted that the actuator on the carb that this attached to affects idle control. My car is missing the valve entirely. I figure with all of the vac-delete projects out there someone has to have extra lines & stuff laying around. Let me know what it would be shipped to Binghamton, NY 13901.

Thanks!
--ForgottenNova88
Back to top Go down
http://ironforestoutlaws.wordpress.com

WTB: Emissions System Component (See Pic Inside) [Ship to: Binghamton, NY]
Page 1 of 1