Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

WTB transmission for my 86, SAN ANTONIO TX

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rome87

Car : 87 Sr5.

PostSubject: WTB transmission for my 86, SAN ANTONIO TX   Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:08 pm

i have one but seems to be seized up....
too much to rebuild, unless you know a place with quality work an a decent price.

as far as the trans, if your an area surrounding san antonio
let me know, location not really a big deal. as long as near san antonio. (like hour drive away)
Back to top Go down
surewriting

PostSubject: Re: WTB transmission for my 86, SAN ANTONIO TX   Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Hey if you still need a transmission (I assume you need the 5-speed?), Ill be swapping my car over to Ka-power so I wont have a need for the tranny any longer. Im up in Wichita Falls, TX, but I could probably meet you in Dallas or Fort Worth if youre still interested. PM me and let me know. I know the transmission in the car works because Ive been driving it around. No popping out of gear or slippage or anything.
Back to top Go down
DjSpecter

PostSubject: Re: WTB transmission for my 86, SAN ANTONIO TX   Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:10 pm

surewriting wrote:
Hey if you still need a transmission (I assume you need the 5-speed?), Ill be swapping my car over to Ka-power so I wont have a need for the tranny any longer. Im up in Wichita Falls, TX, but I could probably meet you in Dallas or Fort Worth if youre still interested. PM me and let me know. I know the transmission in the car works because Ive been driving it around. No popping out of gear or slippage or anything.

Awesome another KA swap in rogress. Im doing the same thing but a carb KA is the route im going. And he sold his 86 and got a S130.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB transmission for my 86, SAN ANTONIO TX   

Back to top Go down

WTB transmission for my 86, SAN ANTONIO TX
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1