4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Posting funny pics..im sorry.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DjSpecter

Posting funny pics..im sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Posting funny pics..im sorry.   Posting funny pics..im sorry. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:39 am

To all the members of this forum I will say im sorry if I offend you in any way witht he smart ass pics or funny pics I post. Its a habit and I thing there funny and no one needs to take them seriously. Most of you on here had a few laughs at them and well some of you didnt. So let me be the first and only one to say I will post more and I am sorry of you get offended by them. I mean no dissrespect by them and no one has sent me a PM saying that they feel wrongly againt them. Some of us have a diffrent sense of humor then thise we are surrounded by.
Back to top Go down
wanted21

wanted21

PostSubject: Re: Posting funny pics..im sorry.   Posting funny pics..im sorry. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:40 am

so far! this is tthe funniest post you've ever made! hahahaha!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Posting funny pics..im sorry. 13081210
Back to top Go down
NP75
Admin

Car : AE86

PostSubject: Re: Posting funny pics..im sorry.   Posting funny pics..im sorry. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:48 am

Why is this appropriate? I don't believe that it was meant to be funny.
Back to top Go down
https://4ac-powered.forumotion.com
DjSpecter

PostSubject: Re: Posting funny pics..im sorry.   Posting funny pics..im sorry. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:21 pm

Cause I wanted to say im sorry for the pics I post and I mean NO HARM OR DISRESPECT to post them. I have a sarcastic/funny sense of humor and thats about it. Im not posting anything sexualy related or border like crazy. And i know alot of people find them funny.So if I can bring people here to laugh or look at all the pics I post then maby they will post some feedback to the OP's questions.
Back to top Go down
NP75
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Posting funny pics..im sorry.   Posting funny pics..im sorry. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 pm

DJ Specter - just to be clear I was talking to want21.
Back to top Go down
DjSpecter

PostSubject: Re: Posting funny pics..im sorry.   Posting funny pics..im sorry. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Oh..ok then.
Back to top Go down
heeroborn

Car : 85 corolla SR5

PostSubject: Re: Posting funny pics..im sorry.   Posting funny pics..im sorry. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:42 pm

i think the obama pic is funny
Back to top Go down
NP75
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Posting funny pics..im sorry.   Posting funny pics..im sorry. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:00 pm

The pic is sort of funny, but why did wanted21 need to bring this up? It seems to me like he is trying to stir trouble up.
Back to top Go down
heeroborn

Car : 85 corolla SR5

PostSubject: Re: Posting funny pics..im sorry.   Posting funny pics..im sorry. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:09 pm

i think the best things to take from this thread is that 1)dj did apologize, and 2)wanted thinks the obama pic was the funniest pic DJ had posted. i would also like to believe that since the majority of us are adults (18 and up) that if he really had a problem with you he would let you know in a PM or something
Back to top Go down
NP75
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Posting funny pics..im sorry.   Posting funny pics..im sorry. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:14 pm

Maybe his english is not very good, but thats not the way I read it, but what ever. Tired of this whole thing , thread is locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting funny pics..im sorry.   Posting funny pics..im sorry. Empty

Back to top Go down

Posting funny pics..im sorry.
Page 1 of 1