4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

compatible body parts for the AE86

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominz

Dominz

Car : AE86 sr5 hatch panda

compatible body parts for the AE86 Empty
PostSubject: compatible body parts for the AE86   compatible body parts for the AE86 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:54 pm

hello i have a AE86 hatch and i wanted to know what parts are compatible with this car mainly like fenders and bumpers and door henge ect parts like that

mainly im asking this because my car needs a new drivers front finder so im curious on what car parts are compatible for this car so i can save money when i search for them

compatible body parts for the AE86 GOPR0284
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/2026820
heeroborn

Car : 85 corolla SR5

PostSubject: Re: compatible body parts for the AE86   compatible body parts for the AE86 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:35 am

dont know exact differences but 84 and 85 fall in one catagory and years 86 and 87 fall into another there are minor differences like i have an 85 and pulled a headlight cover from a 87 and i had to really massage it to fit in front of the hood it was more angular than my 85. also when buying from ebay they like to use words like zenki or kouki trueno or levin. trueno=popupheadlights, levin=set in headlights, i believe zenki=84-85 and kouki=86-87. i know within the years gts and sr5 body parts are interchangeable. hope it helps
Back to top Go down
jinsoku

jinsoku

Car : ferrari

PostSubject: Re: compatible body parts for the AE86   compatible body parts for the AE86 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:11 pm

dominz wrote:
hello i have a AE86 hatch and i wanted to know what parts are compatible with this car mainly like fenders and bumpers and door henge ect parts like that

mainly im asking this because my car needs a new drivers front finder so im curious on what car parts are compatible for this car so i can save money when i search for them

no way around it....
you need fenders from another 86 but same type-levin/trueno

you can use hinges from an ae82, i like to use the rear hinges cause they're used less and in better condition...
zenki/kouki wont matter, only difference would be the rubber trim on the fender arch on the kouki fender...

Last edited by jinsoku on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dominz

Dominz

Car : AE86 sr5 hatch panda

PostSubject: Re: compatible body parts for the AE86   compatible body parts for the AE86 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:42 pm

thanks jinsoku it will save me time from looking for fenders
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/2026820
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: compatible body parts for the AE86   compatible body parts for the AE86 Empty

Back to top Go down

compatible body parts for the AE86
Page 1 of 1