4AC Powered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for owners of vehicles powered by the Toyota 4AC or related engines

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

seats help i need them any body?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
resbitime

resbitime

Car : 1983 corolla

seats help i need them any body? Empty
PostSubject: seats help i need them any body?   seats help i need them any body? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:34 pm

Looking for seats if original and blue better corolla 1983 front seats.ideas letme know thanks
alien
Back to top Go down
jay

jay

Car : 1983 ae72*RIP*/86"sr5

PostSubject: Re: seats help i need them any body?   seats help i need them any body? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:12 pm

resbitime wrote:
Looking for seats if original and blue better corolla 1983 front seats.ideas letme know thanks
alien
i had the same problem ...hard to find good seats now a days i ended up using first gen mr2 seats in my 83 wagon had to mod the seat mounting holes but they looked real nice after wards....just FYI if worst comes to worst Very Happy
Back to top Go down
resbitime

resbitime

PostSubject: Re: seats help i need them any body?   seats help i need them any body? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Thanks bro,for the info.A year ago found one pair at the yunkyard lol! silly me thougth i could find better.This where on ly dirty with oil stains.Tell me somethng how complicated is to mount seats from a mr2 and since mine is a83 sedan.I dont weld,thanks bro its only my driver seat.
Back to top Go down
jay

jay

PostSubject: Re: seats help i need them any body?   seats help i need them any body? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:31 pm

resbitime wrote:
Thanks bro,for the info.A year ago found one pair at the yunkyard lol! silly me thougth i could find better.This where on ly dirty with oil stains.Tell me somethng how complicated is to mount seats from a mr2 and since mine is a83 sedan.I dont weld,thanks bro its only my driver seat.
bro its as easy as drilling a hole for the mounting about a 1/4 inch one way and another 1/4 another way once you sit the seat rail on the floor boards you'll see exactly what i was talking about...
Back to top Go down
resbitime

resbitime

PostSubject: Re: seats help i need them any body?   seats help i need them any body? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:08 pm

got it easy bro thanks a good alternative.
Back to top Go down
jay

jay

PostSubject: Re: seats help i need them any body?   seats help i need them any body? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:30 am

yea man good alternative and they look great too...and comfy too....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seats help i need them any body?   seats help i need them any body? Empty

Back to top Go down

seats help i need them any body?
Page 1 of 1